Wednesday 21 October 2009

Flat plans




For my magazine i have chosen a large bold font this is so that it stands out in front of the main image. On the front cover i have included a main bold masthead, i have three main sells including things going on at the college, and then other important information like the date, issue number, tag line, price and bar code. I think the design layout will appeal to my target audience because it is aimed at students and i have used bright colors and a big image.














In the contents page i have included images and links to things on the cover of the magazine. I included a main title pointing out that it is the contents and the month of the issue. Also there was a use of bright colors and images to again attract to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment